Tuesday, 23 February 2010

Hello Dolby...

I knew it, you just have to use the right lure and Dolby guys get eating frenzy for it. It seems the 2nd mail did the trick, since the guys at the US have downloaded three times the picture uploaded. Still they must find it very difficult to reply... don't they care about children health problems enough to answer the damn thing?

so here we go... sing along...

Hello Dolby,......well, hello, Dolby
You're lookin' swell, Dolby.......I can tell, Dolby
It's so nice to have you back where you belong
You're still glowin'...you're still crowin'...you're still goin' strong
I feel that room swayin'......while the band's playin'
One of your old favourite songs from way back when
So..... take her wrap, fellas.......find her an empty lap, fellas
Dolby'll never go away again

P.S.: below their web-print

2 comments:

  1. Hi Manos -

    I work at Dolby in San Francisco and just prior to your most recent post sent you a note addressing some of your questions regarding Dolby 3D glasses. If you did not receive my email, please contact me directly at derek.brookmeyer@dolby.com.

    Derek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I just saw your mail which unfortunately was not received prior to this post. And i'll be more than happy to make a post out of it ASAP.

    ReplyDelete