- Take a picture of a sign, any sign will do, in our case a triangular one.
- The picture taken will have its perspective distorion and it should be corrected, i made a vector triangle in Illustrator an imported it at Photoshop to have a correct triangle shape guide
- If you move it on a front layer, a lil transparency could do the trick to guide you over at the shape correction
- Once corrected, move the image at Illustrator to make a vector copy of the shape
- Once the kids are vectorized
- Make the shape you want (in my case mr. Death) an trim it (after making a fat stroke) it'll result to a perfect stencil (keep it for future reference/use)
P.S.2: Don't be caught }: P